The Stella Motegi V2 Two Piece Leather Suit incorporates accordion leather and stretch inserts into its supple leather chassis for performance riding fit and comfort. Specifically constructed for women this suit offers advanced protection via its race-derived, CE certified protection on the elbows, shoulders and knees.
Alpinestars Stella Motegi V2 2PC Ladies Leather Suit
- •Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit and constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
- •Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact and offers improved durability.
- •Extended, reinforced stretch fiber stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and legs.
- •Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar area, knees and elbows for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position.
- •Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees feature injection molded protection and dual density foam padding for exceptional protection against impact forces.
- •External Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) shoulder protection offers abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
- •Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms and sides of the torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding
- •Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest and back protection inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- •Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
- •Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
- •Full circumference zipper to safely and securely attach jacket and pant together.
- •Fixed mesh liner ensures a breathability and cooling comfort.
- •Premium YKK fasteners including flat profile YKK® semi auto lock wrist zippers.
- •Ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
- •Soft, 3D mesh and Neoprene collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.
- •Velcro and D-ring waist adjustment are positioned on the inside to help keep jacket close to the body and promotes an anatomical and personalized fit.
- •Lightweight, contoured stretch calf panels, plus zippered expansion gusset, enhance fit and ensure comfort with riding boots.
- •External zippered pockets and interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
- •Striking printed graphic detailing gives suit unique styling.
- •Interior waterproof chest document pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
Riders Choice allows returns for store-credit within 30-days after purchase if the item is unused, in saleable condition, in original packaging, and with all tags intact.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. Products returned in manufacturer packaging and not in a box (example. shipping helmets in their branded box) will be refused and a handling fee of $10. Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned shipments will be subject to a $10 service fee.
Whether an item meets the requirements for return will be at the discretion of Riders Choice.
Do Not order multiple items with the intention of sizing and returning a majority of your order. Please contact us or visit our store for sizing requirements. Returns will be monitored for abuse.
Store-Credit is only valid for 1 year. If you need to make an exchange please contact us and we would be happy to accommodate you. You are also welcome to visit the store for exchanges or returns.
Select items are subject to a 25% restocking fee: Tires, Pit-Bull, and Electronics. If there is a problem with your order, please contact our customer service department and we would be happy to assist you.