Specifically designed and constructed for an optimized womens racing fit, the Stella Motegi V2 incorporates race-derived protection systems and high levels of comfort in its premium, full grain leather chassis. With a name that pays homage to Japans twin ring circuit, this suit offers durability and abrasion resistance and a mesh liner providing exceptional comfort on longer rides.
Alpinestars Stella Motegi V2 1PC Ladies Leather Suit
- •Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit and constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability
- •Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact and offers improved durability.
- •High-density perforation zones throughout suit plus perforated leather panels on torso and arms offer optimum cooling performance.
- •Extended, reinforced stretch fiber panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and legs. Stretch fabric accordion inserts on rear shoulders.
- •Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position.
- •Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees.
- •External Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) shoulder protection offers abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
- •Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx and upper arms enhances fit and comfort.
- •Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
- •Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest insert available as accessory).
- •Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
- •Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
- •Premium YKK fasteners used throughout including flat-profile YKK® semi auto lock wrist zippers.
- •Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds
- •Soft, 3D textured fabric collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.
- •Striking printed graphic detailing gives suit unique styling.
- •Lightweight, contoured stretch calf panels, plus zippered expansion gusset, enhance fit and ensure comfort with riding boots.
- •Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions.
- •Interior waterproof chest document pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
Riders Choice allows returns for store-credit within 30-days after purchase if the item is unused, in saleable condition, in original packaging, and with all tags intact.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. Products returned in manufacturer packaging and not in a box (example. shipping helmets in their branded box) will be refused and a handling fee of $10. Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned shipments will be subject to a $10 service fee.
Whether an item meets the requirements for return will be at the discretion of Riders Choice.
Do Not order multiple items with the intention of sizing and returning a majority of your order. Please contact us or visit our store for sizing requirements. Returns will be monitored for abuse.
Store-Credit is only valid for 1 year. If you need to make an exchange please contact us and we would be happy to accommodate you. You are also welcome to visit the store for exchanges or returns.
Select items are subject to a 25% restocking fee: Tires, Pit-Bull, and Electronics. If there is a problem with your order, please contact our customer service department and we would be happy to assist you.