With a premium leather main shell construction, CE approved interior protection and MotoGP-tested exterior protection, the GP Tech is Alpinestars top racing-inspired leather jacket. With plenty of ventilation and highly developed fit and features you can feel comfortable and secure on the street.
- •Highly durable, premium leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- •Moto GP profiled, aerodynamic back hump is ventilated for improved suit cooling performance.
- •Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved GPR shoulder and elbow protectors.
- •Alpinestars exclusively developed Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder and elbow sliders, race tested in Moto GP.
- •Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- •Nucleon KR-Ci. Size 48-50 use XS/S, Size 52+ use M/XL.
- •Back pad compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic Back protector available as accessory upgrade).
- •Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size 44-50 use MEDIUM insert. Sizes 52-60 use LARGE.
- •Removable windbreaker means garment can be worn in various weather situations.
- •Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
- •Removable and washable inner liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- •Extensive Aramidic fiber stretch panels are strategically positioned on the underarms and shoulder areas for excellent fit and feel.
- •Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue.
- •Velcro® and D-ring waist adjustments for a highly customized fit.
- •External hand pockets are zippered for peace of mind closure.
- •Interior waterproof wallet pocket and interior pockets with Velcro® for peace-of-mind closure.
- •Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- •Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
Riders Choice allows returns for store-credit within 30-days after purchase if the item is unused, in saleable condition, in original packaging, and with all tags intact.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. Products returned in manufacturer packaging and not in a box (example. shipping helmets in their branded box) will be refused and a handling fee of $10. Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned shipments will be subject to a $10 service fee.
Whether an item meets the requirements for return will be at the discretion of Riders Choice.
Do Not order multiple items with the intention of sizing and returning a majority of your order. Please contact us or visit our store for sizing requirements. Returns will be monitored for abuse.
Store-Credit is only valid for 1 year. If you need to make an exchange please contact us and we would be happy to accommodate you. You are also welcome to visit the store for exchanges or returns.
Select items are subject to a 25% restocking fee: Tires, Pit-Bull, and Electronics. If there is a problem with your order, please contact our customer service department and we would be happy to assist you.