A versatile two-piece performance riding suit constructed from full grain leather for high levels of abrasion resistance and durability, the GP Pro 2 Piece incorporates track tested protective capabilities such as the Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protection and a perforated Moto-GP profiled hump for improved aerodynamics and comfort. With the possibility to upgrade to CE certified Nucleon back, chest and hip protection this premium two piece suit is ideal for performance riding.
Alpinestars GP Pro 2PC Leather Suit
- •Highly abrasion resistant main construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
- •Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the shoulders and knees/shins feature injection-molded profiles and dual density foam padding.
- •Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows and knees.
- •Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
- •Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- •Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders incorporate Velcro® for customized and secure fitment. A specific polymer compound ensures excellent feel on track.
- PERFORMANCE FIT
- •Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation zones on the back and elbows for excellent racing fit.
- •Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf and back of the knees for range of movement.
- •Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
- •High-density perforations on chest, arm and leg offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
- •Airprene sleeve and ankle cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip and Velcro® closures for secure and customizable fit.
- •Zippered ventilation air-intakes on chest offer personalized levels of airflow.
- •Moto GP profiled, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- •Alpinestars-developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for superior comfort in riding position.
- •Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and comfort.
- •Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- •Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
- •Full circumference waist connection zipper to securely fasten upper and lower garments together.
- •Extended lower back profile for increased lumbar coverage.
- •Internal water-resistant wallet pocket, plus zippered jacket pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
- Available in men’s EURO sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black / red only).
Riders Choice allows returns for store-credit within 30-days after purchase if the item is unused, in saleable condition, in original packaging, and with all tags intact.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. Products returned in manufacturer packaging and not in a box (example. shipping helmets in their branded box) will be refused and a handling fee of $10. Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned shipments will be subject to a $10 service fee.
Whether an item meets the requirements for return will be at the discretion of Riders Choice.
Do Not order multiple items with the intention of sizing and returning a majority of your order. Please contact us or visit our store for sizing requirements. Returns will be monitored for abuse.
Store-Credit is only valid for 1 year. If you need to make an exchange please contact us and we would be happy to accommodate you. You are also welcome to visit the store for exchanges or returns.
Select items are subject to a 25% restocking fee: Tires, Pit-Bull, and Electronics. If there is a problem with your order, please contact our customer service department and we would be happy to assist you.