An aggressively designed, premium full grain leather suit fully optimized track or street riding, the GP Plus Leather Suit is anatomically profiled to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit. Packed with class-leading, track-tested protection such as Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS), this comfortable and versatile leather suit can be worn in a variety of riding situations.
Alpinestars GP Plus 1PC Leather Suit
- •Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
- •Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- •High-density perforations on chest, arm and legs offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
- •Full lining incorporates 3D mesh and stretch inserts.
- •Internal water-resistant wallet/document pocket.
- •Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the knees and shoulders feature injectionmolded shells and dual density foam padding.
- •Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows and knees.
- •Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
- •Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest protection available as accessory upgrade).
- •Replaceable Alpinestars PU knee sliders incorporate Velcro® for customized and secure fitment and developed for the ultimate in feel and sensitivity on track.
- •Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- PERFORMANCE FIT
- •Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch panels in key articulation areas on the back and elbows for excellent racing fit.
- •Extensive advanced poly-fabric stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf and back of the knees for range of movement.
- •Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
- •Sleeve and ankle comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
- •Soft, 3D mesh and leather collar construction for excellent levels of breathability and comfort.
- •Alpinestars-developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for superior comfort in riding position.
- •Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit comfort.
- •Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
- •Available in men’s EURO sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black / white only).
Riders Choice allows returns for store-credit within 30-days after purchase if the item is unused, in saleable condition, in original packaging, and with all tags intact.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. Products returned in manufacturer packaging and not in a box (example. shipping helmets in their branded box) will be refused and a handling fee of $10. Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned shipments will be subject to a $10 service fee.
Whether an item meets the requirements for return will be at the discretion of Riders Choice.
Do Not order multiple items with the intention of sizing and returning a majority of your order. Please contact us or visit our store for sizing requirements. Returns will be monitored for abuse.
Store-Credit is only valid for 1 year. If you need to make an exchange please contact us and we would be happy to accommodate you. You are also welcome to visit the store for exchanges or returns.
Select items are subject to a 25% restocking fee: Tires, Pit-Bull, and Electronics. If there is a problem with your order, please contact our customer service department and we would be happy to assist you.