A durable full grain leather main shell incorporating class-leading protection and extensive mesh panels, the Devon Airflow Jacket is extremely lightweight with a host of personalization features to ensure an excellent comfort fit. The Devon is optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport riding pants, allowing the rider comfort, protection and warm weather versatility.
- •Highly durable, full grain 1.1 leather main construction for excellent abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- •Incorporating extensive front and read perforation torso panels for unparalleled airflow and internal cooling comfort.
- •Removable CE-approved interior shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading safety.
- •Chest and back compartments supplied with removable comfort poly-foam (allows for accessory upgrade of CE certified Nucleon protections to front and back).
- PERFORMANCE FIT
- •Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm and back for excellent fit in the riding position, plus accordion elbow insert
- •Multi-panel lining works in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit and comfort.
- •Removable thermal full liner means jacket can we worn in colder weather climates.
- •Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; an essential riding comfort consideration.
- •Cuff closures incorporate YKK semi-auto locking zips for secure and customizable fit.
- •Pre-curved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- •Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
- •Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- •Mesh and comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort.
- •Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
- Additional information
Alpinestars Devon Airflow Leather Jacket: