A durable full grain leather main shell incorporating class-leading protection and extensive mesh panels, the Devon Airflow Jacket is extremely lightweight with a host of personalization features to ensure an excellent comfort fit. The Devon is optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport riding pants, allowing the rider comfort, protection and warm weather versatility.
Alpinestars Devon Airflow Leather Jacket:
- •Highly durable, full grain 1.1 leather main construction for excellent abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- •Incorporating extensive front and read perforation torso panels for unparalleled airflow and internal cooling comfort.
- •Removable CE-approved interior shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading safety.
- •Chest and back compartments supplied with removable comfort poly-foam (allows for accessory upgrade of CE certified Nucleon protections to front and back).
- PERFORMANCE FIT
- •Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm and back for excellent fit in the riding position, plus accordion elbow insert
- •Multi-panel lining works in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit and comfort.
- •Removable thermal full liner means jacket can we worn in colder weather climates.
- •Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; an essential riding comfort consideration.
- •Cuff closures incorporate YKK semi-auto locking zips for secure and customizable fit.
- •Pre-curved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- •Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
- •Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- •Mesh and comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort.
- •Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
Riders Choice allows returns for store-credit within 30-days after purchase if the item is unused, in saleable condition, in original packaging, and with all tags intact.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. Products returned in manufacturer packaging and not in a box (example. shipping helmets in their branded box) will be refused and a handling fee of $10. Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned shipments will be subject to a $10 service fee.
Whether an item meets the requirements for return will be at the discretion of Riders Choice.
Do Not order multiple items with the intention of sizing and returning a majority of your order. Please contact us or visit our store for sizing requirements. Returns will be monitored for abuse.
Store-Credit is only valid for 1 year. If you need to make an exchange please contact us and we would be happy to accommodate you. You are also welcome to visit the store for exchanges or returns.
Select items are subject to a 25% restocking fee: Tires, Pit-Bull, and Electronics. If there is a problem with your order, please contact our customer service department and we would be happy to assist you.