Fully CE certified and constructed from a premium and supple leather, the Atem Leather Suit is ideal for track or street use. With technologies developed and extensively tested in MotoGP, the Atem Suit fuses exclusive ergonomic styling and class-leading protective technology which results in a formidable performance riding suit.
Alpinestars Atem 1PC Leather Suit
- •Fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have been independently tested and assessed to meet the EN 13595 1 standard performance requirements.
- •Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather aramidic stretch panels on the lumbar area, back, knees and elbows for superb comfort and performance fit.
- •MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated and improves suit cooling performance.
- •Strategically placed perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
- •Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- •Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offer lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, knees, tibia and shins.
- •Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector, which is available as an accessory.
- •Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
- •Interior leg and cuffs feature Taslon and Nylon grip insert closures to keep suit firmly situated on body.
- •Reinforced inner arm and leg cuff adjustments for durability and improved safety performance.
- •Removable multi-panel lining and new, redesigned 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- •Innovative, zippered calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
- •Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
- •Comes in Euro sizes 48-60
Riders Choice allows returns for store-credit within 30-days after purchase if the item is unused, in saleable condition, in original packaging, and with all tags intact.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. Products returned in manufacturer packaging and not in a box (example. shipping helmets in their branded box) will be refused and a handling fee of $10. Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned shipments will be subject to a $10 service fee.
Whether an item meets the requirements for return will be at the discretion of Riders Choice.
Do Not order multiple items with the intention of sizing and returning a majority of your order. Please contact us or visit our store for sizing requirements. Returns will be monitored for abuse.
Store-Credit is only valid for 1 year. If you need to make an exchange please contact us and we would be happy to accommodate you. You are also welcome to visit the store for exchanges or returns.
Select items are subject to a 25% restocking fee: Tires, Pit-Bull, and Electronics. If there is a problem with your order, please contact our customer service department and we would be happy to assist you.